How to Enrol
We accept only small numbers of international students at any one time.
We need the following to process an enrolment application:
- A completed enrolment form.
- A copy of the child's passport. We also need to sight the original and copy the date of entry stamp into NZ.
- A copy of the child's birth certificate in English
- A copy of the parents passport with their signature page included.
- A copy of the child's immunisation records in English.
- A tuition agreement signed by the parent.
- A refund policy signed by the parent.
- A online learing at KNS: Responsible Use Agreement.
- A trips permission form signed by the parents
These documents should be emailed to email@example.com. Please note that there is a NZ$350.00 non refundable enrolment application fee to be paid before an offer of a place is made.
Once an offer has been issued we require a copy of the insurance documents for the child during the stay in New Zealand. If the student is not being accompanied by a parent, we will also require written confirmation of the plan for handing over care of the student once the enrolment ends.